Feedback From London Dermatopathology Symposium 2013
We have run this highly successful course previously and we have had an excellent response: below is some of the feedback!
- “I like the variety of format eg. lectures, scientific papers, debate. The highlight was the multiheader sessions.”
- “Good choice of topics.”
- “Very well organised.”
- “The slide library, multiheader sessions and the self-assessment were really good.”
- “Very enjoyable.”
- “A great learning experience, stimulating continuous education.”
- “A great update course.”
- “An excellent course.”
- “Practical, educational and stimulating.”
- “Interesting and helpful contents.”
- “Inspiring and useful.”
- “It was very well organised and extremely educational.”
- ” A good opportunity to see many interesting cases.”
- ” Great! I enjoyed it very much.”
- ” Many nice lectures.”
- ” A very good symposium.”
- ” Very educational.”
- ” Educational and fun.”
- ” Very good.”
- “Good use of photos and well paced presentations”
- “Excellent collection of cases.”
- “Learnt a lot.”
- “The long opening hours to view these slides was great.”
- “Well stained slides.”
- “Great selection of cases.”
- “Multiheader Sessions: Infectious diseases and Lymphoma were the best.”
- “Really liked the multiheaders.”
- “I liked the multi-header sessions which were really useful.”
- Excellent component of this symposium.
- “Very good collection of cases.”
- 89% of the respondents felt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Improve their practice performance.
- 88% of the respondentsfelt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Improve patient outcomes.
- All the respondentsfelt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Confirm their current approach to patient care.