London Dermatopathology Symposium 13-15 May 2015 Covent Garden London
The research forum will be held on Day 2 of the Programme (14th May 2015) and if you would like to submit an abstract see the details below.
LONDON DERMATOPATHOLOGY SYMPOSIUM ABSTRACT INFORMATION
Interested abstract submitters should read these guidelines thoroughly before submitting an abstract.
All abstracts should be written with the goal of bringing new or updated information to attendees
or providing an organized review of old data. The Continuing Education & Research Committee will
select the abstract presentations through a blinded review process.
Abstract submission is open to all dermatologists, pathologists and trainees in dermatology and pathology.
Abstracts must be emailed to: email@example.com
• Be sure to read the instructions before emailing your abstract
• Abstract text, not to exceed 250 words
• Upon successful submission of an abstract, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you
• Late submissions will not be accepted (see abstract deadline)
• Notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail as well as posted on the London Dermatopathology Symposium website
• Website notification will be by abstract submission number only.
• Print a copy of your submission confirmation when your submission is complete.
• Abstracts will only be accepted for oral presentation as the meeting will not be exhibiting any poster presentations.
• The abstracts will be published in the conference programme distributed at the meeting.
• Abstracts must be extraordinary case series, clinical studies or basic science. Case reports will not be accepted.
Submission Deadline: 30th March 2015
Click here to Download the abstract submission document.
All presenters are required to pay the meeting registration fee. The meeting preliminary programme with registration form is now available online. For up-to-date meeting information, visit www.londondermpath.com.
About Oral Presentations
Speakers will receive a Speaker Guidance Information document if their abstract is accepted for oral presentation which will be available for download from the London Dermatopathology Symposium Website. It is very important that speakers keep within the allotted time. Only USB flash disks will be supported. Speakers will not be permitted to hook up laptops to the LCD projector. Presenters must have their presentation media to the A/V technician located in the Speaker Room one (1) day prior to the start of the session in which they are speaking. Speakers must disclose financial relationships and discussion of any unlabeled/investigational use of a commercial product immediately prior to their presentation verbally and on a presentation slide. Speakers must also ensure that presentations be free of commercial bias and that any information regarding commercial products/services be based on scientific methods generally accepted by the medical community.
Questions or Assistance
Contact the Administration Team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +(44) 161 980 8882. Also visit www.londondermpath.com