London Dermatopathology Symposium 2012 – Highlights & Programme
International Dermatopathology Symposium: 10th – 11th May 2012
- Course Description: This course specifically addresses practical problems common in dermatopathology. The lecturers include distinguished overseas and UK speakers. A research forum allows presentations of recent clinical dermatopathology research.
- Course Objective: To address practical issues in the surgical pathology of inflammatory and neoplastic dermatoses, delivered by experts in the field. Delegates will hear reviews of the current state of knowledge in a variety of fields of cutaneous pathology, and learn of recent research in clinical dermatopathology. The Self-assessment will help you with additional CPD points.
- Spindle Cell Tumours of the Dermis
- Melanocytic Tumours
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Nail Pathology
- Infectious Dermatopathology
- Great Consultation Cases
- Cutaneous Lymphoid Infiltrates
Multiheader sessions last one hour where the speaker will present a set of cases going through the topic.
The trainee forum is a half-day programme giving trainee’s a background in dermatopathology.
|Catherine M Stefanato
“What’s new in bullous diseases?”
|Beth Rubin, USA
“The pathology of melanocytic lesions of the nail”
|Paul Craig, UK
“Immunocytochemistry in dermatopathology; new markers and their uses”
|Alistair Robson, UK
“Cutaneous B-cell Lymphomas”
|Sean Whittaker, UK
“What I need to know from the dermatopathologist”
| Richard Stacey, UK
“How to avoid litigation in melanocytic tumours”
from LDS 2012
Symposium’s Principal Sponsor