Feedback From London Dermatopathology Symposium 2012
We have run this highly successful course previously and we have had an excellent response: below is some of the feedback!
- “I like the variety of format eg. lectures, scientific papers, debate. The highlight was the multiheader sessions”
- “Excellent quality of talks/speakers.”
- “A great learning experience, stimulating continuous education.”
- ” A great update course.”
- “Very useful and worthwhile; helpful in modifying everyday practice.”
- “It is great that the symposium gets speakers from around the world, discussing topics not usually talked about, especially nail unit this year, excellent topic choices.”
- “I have learned many things, I’m glad I was here.”
- “Organisation always so well done.”
- “very informative, raised awareness of the need to be careful about reporting.”
- “An excellent morning of speakers, highly relevant to practice”
- “Original and tightly informative lectures.”
- “Very organised.”
- “Interesting and very informative.”
- ” Very interesting cases and examples. ”
- “ Pattern recognition is very helpful.”
- “An excellent mooring of speakers, highly relevant to practise.”
- ”Very interesting and thoughts provoking.”
- ”It’s great, high quality, practical references…”
- ”Great cases, helpful concepts, interesting details for my practice.”
- “Very interesting cases and examples.”
- “Very good collection of cases.”
- 89% of the respondents felt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Improve their practice performance.
- 88% of the respondentsfelt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Improve patient outcomes.
- All the respondentsfelt that self-assessment course provided practical tools that will assist them to Confirm their current approach to patient care.