London Dermatopathology Symposium 2011 – Highlights & Programme
Symposium date: 27th – 28th April 2011
Approved for 13 CPD Credits
- Course Description: This course specifically addresses practical problems common in dermatopathology. The lecturers include distinguished overseas and UK speakers. A research forum allows presentations of recent clinical dermatopathology research.
- Course Objective: To address practical issues in the surgical pathology of inflammatory and neoplastic dermatoses, delivered by experts in the field. Delegates will hear the current state of knowledge in molecular techniques for difficult melanocytic lesions, and learn of recent research in clinical dermatopathology. The Self-assessment assists attendees in their approach to College exams.
- Attendance: Delegates can attend the entire course or opt to attend Day 1 or Day 2 only. There is a discount for attending the both days.
2011 topics include:
- Timothy H. McCalmont : “Adnexal tumours: practical points of importance for the dermatopathologist”
- Daniela Massi: “FISH for melanoma diagnosis: current status and future perspectives”
- Cyril Fisher: “Spindle cell tumours of the skin; separating the wolves from the sheep”
- Gerald Saldanha: “Molecular analysis of borderline melanocytic tumours”
- Alistair Robson: “When is a cutaneous lymphoid infiltrate lymphoma?”
- Catherine Stefanato: “Alopecia: what the clinician needs to know.”