Feedback From London Dermatopathology Symposium 2011
We have run this highly successful course previously and we have had an excellent response: below is some of the feedback!
- “The practical approach inspires me to learn more about this topic”
- “A great speaker, interesting subject conceptually, and a well-researched subject”
- “Difficult matter was explained very well. Impressive”
- “Excellent! And clinically relevant”
- “Useful for daily practise; the expert makes the difference!”
- “Outstanding presentation- comprehensive but not overwhelming”
- ‘I really enjoyed Alistair Robson’s lecture on panniculitis. It was very interesting and clinically relevant for a dermatology trainee.”
- “Multiheader sessions were superb. Please have more of them!”
- ” The alopecia multiheader session by Catherine was really excellent”
- “There should be two sessions like this a day! A true master class- very helpful, interactive and informative”
- “The self assessment session was fabulous!”
- “The catering organisation was good”
- “The website was clear, informative and easy to navigate, thankyou”
- “First time attending an event/conference like this and feel that it has given me lots of input in how the system works”
- “Very well conducted Professional, relevant and of a high standard. Excellent topics covered”
- “Morning session and lunch were excellent”
- “Very Useful – more programmes like this please”
- 100% of delegates believed that it improved their practical performance.
- 91% of delegates believed that it has helped them improve patient outcomes.
- 100% of delegates believed that it confirmed their current approach to patient care.